- Only users with ‘Owner’ or ‘Builder’ status are able to change multilingual settings.
- Users with 'Contributor' status are able to add and change multilingual settings but cannot change the status or visibility of a project or engagement e.g. if it is Active they cannot change it to Draft or Archived.
- Language selections are on a per project basis, this means that different projects under the same Organization could use different languages. The selected languages for a project can then be enabled/disabled for each individual engagement by the Admin.
1. Ensure you are logged in to your Zencity Engage account.
2. Navigate to the Menu in the top right-hand corner and select 'Projects'.
3. Select the project you want to modify the languages on.
4. On the Project Details Tab scroll to the bottom where you will see the ‘Language Options’ heading.
Note: The language selected here will apply to all Engagements for this project by default. You can turn off a language option for an engagement on an individual basis.
5. Click on the ‘Manage Language Options’ and a box will appear.
6. Check the language options that you would like to make the project and engagements potentially available in. Then click submit and you will return to the main page.
Note: English will be selected as the default. You can turn languages on/off for individual engagements.
7. Back on the Project Details page you will see the language options that have been chosen.
8. If you would like to see the public facing view ensure that your project is 'Active' and 'Publicly Visible', click 'Save' again then click 'View'. You should then see your Project hub page with the language drop down menu in the top right hand corner.
Note: You can change these statuses at the top of the page.
9. Click on the Language to see the drop down menu and to be able to change language. After you have selected a different language allow a few seconds for the page to refresh. You should then see the page buttons and instructions in the selected language.
10. If you are navigating away from the page, remember to click the
‘Save’ button located at the bottom of the page.
A message will appear at the top of the screen that says ‘Updated Successfully’.
If you are staying on the project page to add or edit more content, remember to save your work when you have finished before you leave the page.