- Only users with ‘Owner’ or ‘Builder’ status are able to restrict user access by category.
- All fields marked with an * on this page are mandatory.
- Ensure you are logged in to Zencity Engage.
- Navigate to the 'Categories' heading in your sidebar and click on it.
- Select the category that you want to edit and click on it.
- You now have two different access options for this category.
If you select 'All admins can manage projects in this category' it means that all administrators can manage projects in this category. This includes administrators that have a 'Builder', 'Contributor' or 'Read Only' role.
If you select ' Only Administrators with an Owner role and the Category Members specified above can manage projects in this category' it means that only administrators with an 'Owner' role or specific administrators that you have assigned can manage projects in this category.
- To assign specific administrator users to a category, simply select their email address in the admin users box. Remember if the administrator has a 'Builder', Contributor' or 'Read Only' role, those restrictions will still apply within the category.
- If you have finished updating your category, click on the 'Update Category' button.