- Only users with ‘Owner’ status are able to set default languages.
- All fields marked with an * on this page are mandatory.
- Ensure you are logged in to Zencity Engage.
- Navigate to the ‘Brand’ tab on the left-hand navigation menu.
- Click into the 'Languages' tab.
- To add or remove languages, click on the 'Manage Language Options' button. You will see a list a list of available languages. Select the languages that you would like to add or remove and hit the submit button.
- If you are navigating away from the page, remember to click the ‘Save’ button located at the bottom of the page.
A message will appear at the top of the screen that says ‘Updated Successfully’.
If you are staying on the brand page to add or edit more content, remember to save your work when you have finished before you leave the page.