- Only users with ‘Owner’ status are able to set the image appropriate threshold for public boards.
- Ensure you are logged in to Zencity Engage.
- Navigate to your 'Brand' heading and click on it.
- Navigate to the 'Moderation' tab. Under the 'Image Moderation' heading you will see some helper text which gives an overview of how images are moderated.
- To change the appropriate threshold click on the drop down menu and choose the option that best suits your needs.
The helper text in the grey box will change depending on which option you choose and provides an overview of which types of images will be automatically approved.
Article is closed for comments.