* You can only generate reports for engagements that have closed
- Ensure you are logged in to Zencity Engage.
- Navigate to your project page and select the project that you want to view the results of an engagement on, click on the ‘Engagement’ tab and then select your required engagement.
- Navigate to the ‘Results & Analysis’ tab and click on page 2.
- On the right hand side of the page, click on the "Publish Report as a Webpage" button.
- If you would like to add an introduction or conclusion to your report, simply click on the buttons and add your desired text into the text box fields.
You also have the option to exclude certain questions from your report - simply uncheck the questions that you don't want to publish.
- Once you have clicked the publish button you will see a message at the top of your screen letting you know that your report is being generated. You will receive an email once your report has been generated.
- To view your report, click on the dashboard buttons on the top left hand side of the screen. You now have the option to copy a shareable link to your report or to view your published report. Once a report has been published it will be visible on your project hub page. Remember to update your engagement description once your report has been published.
Article is closed for comments.