The following steps apply to engagement summaries that have already been published and require a status change. If you are creating a brand new Result Summary you can change the visibility status upon creation.
Results Summaries will have a visual indicator that allows you to easily tell which have been made public and which have not
- Ensure you are logged in to Zencity.
- Navigate to 'Engage' and click on the 'Results & Analysis' heading.
- Select the engagement that you want to view and click on the card. On the participation summary page in the top right hand corner of the screen you will see a button called ‘Share Results’. Click on the button. From the list of options, click on ‘Results Summaries’. You will now be redirected to a list of results summaries that have been generated.
- Choose the summary that you would like to change the visibility of and click on the three dots on the right hand side.
- You will now see an option that says ‘Change Visibility to Public’. Click on the option and your engagement summary will be made publicly visible.