- Only users with ‘Owner’ or ‘Builder’ or ‘Contributor’ status are able to add a budget / allowance question to an engagement.
- All fields marked with an * on this page are mandatory.
- Ensure you are logged in to Zencity Engage.
- Navigate to your project page and select the project that you want to edit an engagement on, click on the ‘Engagement’ tab and then select the engagement that you want to edit.
Note: Your engagement will need to be in 'Draft' mode for you to edit. You can change the status at the bottom of the 'Prepare for Launch' page.
- Navigate to the ‘Build’ tab and on the left hand side select the page you would like to work on.
Note: You cannot do this on the 'Intro' or 'Last' pages.
- Scroll down the page until you see the ‘+ Add a Question’ button and click on it.
- You will see a list of options available to you, from these options click on the ‘Budget: Fixed Allowance’ button.
- Under the ‘Budget / Allowance’ heading, enter your question in the ‘Question’ field.
- In the 'Units' field, enter the unit that you want to measure in, ie: $, KMs, etc.
- In the 'Budget Cap' field, enter your what you want your budget to be capped at.
- In the 'Cap Type' fields, choose the option that best applies to your question.
- Fill out the 'Title', 'Amount' and 'Description' fields.
- To upload your image, click on the ‘Choose an image’ button.
- Select an image from the window that opens.
- Enter a brief description of the image that you used in the ‘Alt Text’ field.
- To add additional ‘Answer’ fields, click on the ‘+ Add Another Answer’ button and repeat the process.
- If you want your question to be required, select the 'Required' checkbox.
- To randomize your answers, select the 'Randomize Order of Answers For Each Respondent' checkbox.
- If you are navigating away from the page, remember to click the ‘Save’ button located at the bottom of the page.
A message will appear at the top of the screen that says ‘Updated Successfully’.
If you are staying on the engagement page to add or edit more content, remember to save your work when you have finished before you leave the page.