- Only users with ‘Owner’ or ‘Builder’ or ‘Contributor’ status are able to add map pin drop questions to an engagement.
- All fields marked with an * on this page are mandatory.
- Ensure you are logged in to Zencity Engage.
- Navigate to your project page and select the project that you want to edit an engagement on, click on the ‘Engagement’ tab and then select the engagement that you want to edit.
Note: Your engagement must be in 'Draft' mode if you want to edit, to change the status you can do this on the 'Prepare for Launch' tab at the bottom of the page.
- Navigate to the ‘Build’ tab, on the left hand side select the page that you would like to work on.
Note: You cannot add questions on 'Intro'/'Last' pages.
- Scroll down the page until you see the ‘+ Add a Question’ button and click on it.
- You will see a list of options available to you, from these options click on the ‘Map Pin Drop’ button.
- Under the ‘Map Pin Drop’ heading, enter your question in the ‘Question’ field.
- Adjust the map to meet your question requirements.
- If you are navigating away from the page, remember to click the ‘Save’ button located at the bottom of the page.
A message will appear at the top of the screen that says ‘Updated Successfully’.
If you are staying on the engagement page to add or edit more content, remember to save your work when you have finished before you leave the page.