- Ensure you are logged in to Zencity Engage.
- Navigate to your project page and select the relevant project, click on the ‘Engagement’ tab and then select the engagement that you want to invite participants to.
- In order to invite participants to an engagement, the status of your engagement needs to be set to ‘Active’. You can set your status on the ‘Prepare for Launch’ page. Remember to click the ‘Save’ button located at the bottom of the page once you have set your engagement to ‘Active’.
- On the ‘Prepare for Launch’ page, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the ‘Requires Code’ checkbox. This will send out a code to all of the participants that you invite which they will need to provide in order to complete an engagement.
- Navigate to the ‘Invite’ tab. You will arrive on the ‘Send by email’ screen.
- Under the ‘Compose email invitation’ heading you will see the ‘To’ field, enter the email addresses of the participants that you want to invite.
- To customize your email, you can edit the ‘Subject’ ‘Message’ and ‘Call to action’ fields.
- Once you have customized your email and entered all of the participants email addresses , scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the ‘Send Email’ button.
Was this article helpful?