- Only users with ‘Owner’ or ‘Builder’ or ‘Contributor’ status are able to edit a page inside an engagement.
- All fields marked with an * on this page are mandatory.
- Ensure you are logged in to Zencity Engage.
- Navigate to your project page and select the project that you want to edit an engagement on, click on the ‘Engagement’ tab and then select the engagement that you want to edit.
- To edit a page inside of an engagement, navigate to the ‘Build’ tab and ensure that your engagement status is set to ‘Draft’ and unselect the ‘Publicly Visible’ checkbox.
- Navigate to the ‘Build’ tab and select the page on the left hand side that you want to edit. You can now add or edit content.
- If you are navigating away from the page, remember to click the ‘Save’ button located at the bottom of the page.
A message will appear at the top of the screen that says ‘Updated Successfully’.
If you are staying on the engagement page to add or edit more content, remember to save your work when you have finished before you leave the page.