- Only users with ‘Owner’ or ‘Builder’ or ‘Contributor’ status are able to add a sponsor profile to an intro or exit page of an engagement.
- All fields marked with an * on this page are mandatory.
- Ensure you are logged in to Zencity Engage.
- Navigate to your project page and select the project that you want to edit an engagement on, click on the ‘Engagement’ tab and then select the engagement that you want to edit.
- To add a sponsor profile to an intro page, navigate to the ‘Build’ tab and you will arrive at the introduction page.
Note: The Intro and Exit pages are only enabled on 'Complete Projects'
- The following steps are the same for both pages. Scroll down the page until you see the ‘Profile Image’ heading.
- In the ‘Message’ field, you can enter an encouraging message or quote from the project sponsor or spokesperson.
In the ‘Name’ field, enter the name of the project sponsor or spokesperson.
In the ‘Company / Position’ field, enter the name of the company that the project sponsor or spokesperson works for and with their job title.
- To add an image of the project sponsor or spokesperson, click on the ‘Choose an image’ in the ‘Profile Image’ field. Select an image from the window that opens. You will see the image after you click 'Save' and 'Preview' which are located at the bottom of the window.
- To add a sponsor profile to an exit page, navigate to the left hand side of your screen under the ‘Pages’ heading and click on the ‘Last’ button. You will arrive at the exit page.
Repeat the steps 4 and 5 from above.
- If you are navigating away from the page, remember to click the ‘Save’ button located at the bottom of the page.
A message will appear at the top of the screen that says ‘Updated Successfully’.
If you are staying on the engagement page to add or edit more content, remember to save your work when you have finished before you leave the page