- Only users with ‘Owner’ or ‘Builder’ status are able to create a new engagement.
- All fields marked with an * on this page are mandatory.
- Ensure you are logged in to Zencity Engage.
- Navigate to your project page and select the project that you want to add an engagement to.
- Click on the ‘Engagement’ tab.
- To create an engagement based off a previous engagement select the 'Copy An Existing Engagement' button.
To create a new engagement select the 'Start From Scratch' button.
To create an engagement from a template, select the template that best applies to the engagement that you need to run.
- If you are creating a brand new engagement, enter the title of your engagement in the ‘Title’ field.
- Enter the date and time that you want your engagement to start in the ‘Start Time’ field.
- Click on the ‘Create Engagement’ button. You can now add content to your engagement if you are creating a new engagement. If you are are starting from a template or using a previous engagement, your engagement will load with content and you can edit it as needed.