- Only users with ‘Owner’ or ‘Builder’ or ‘Contributor’ status are able to add a single text box question to an engagement.
- All fields marked with an * on this page are mandatory.
- Ensure you are logged in to Zencity Engage.
- Navigate to your project page and select the project that you want to edit an engagement on, click on the ‘Engagement’ tab and then select the engagement that you want to edit.
Note: Your engagement must be in 'Draft' mode if you want to edit, to change the status you can do this on the Overview tab at the bottom of the page.
- Navigate to the ‘Build’ tab, on the left hand side select the page that you would like to work on.
Note: You cannot add questions on 'Intro'/'Last' pages.
- Scroll down the page until you see the ‘+ Add a Question’ button and click on it.
- You will see a list of options available to you, from these options click on the ‘Single Text Box’ button.
- Under the ‘Single Text Box’ heading you will see the ‘question’ field where you can enter your question.
- Directly below you will see a heading called ‘Answer input field style’ which gives you two choices; short answer or long answer. Select the option that best applies to your question.
- Beneath that you will see a 'Validation' option which you can enable or disable. If you choose to enable this option you will see a number of different validation options to choose from. The validation options means that a participant needs to provide a valid email, zip code, phone number etc to be able to proceed to the next page. Choose the validation option that best applies to you.
- If you want your question to be required, select the 'Required' checkbox.
- If you are navigating away from the page, remember to click the ‘Save’ button located at the bottom of the page.
A message will appear at the top of the screen that says ‘Updated Successfully’.
If you are staying on the engagement page to add or edit more content, remember to save your work when you have finished before you leave the page.