- Only users with ‘Owner’ or ‘Builder’ or ‘Contributor’ status are able to bulk add options to questions on an engagement page.
- You can only bulk add options to multiple choice, button select, check box, dropdown select, and ranking questions.
- All fields marked with an * on this page are mandatory.
- Ensure you are logged in to Zencity Engage.
- Navigate to your project page and select the project that you want to edit an engagement on, click on the ‘Engagement’ tab and then select the engagement that you want to edit.
Note: Your engagement will need to be in 'Draft' mode for you to edit. You can change the status at the bottom of the 'Prepare for Launch' page.
- Navigate to the ‘Build' tab and locate the page that you want to add a question to that has multiple options.
- Scroll down the page until you see the ‘+ Add a Question’ button and click on it.
- You will see a list of options available to you, from these options choose the question that you want.
- To add answers in bulk, click on the ‘Question Settings’ icon located on the right hand side of you screen next to the question heading, then click on 'Bulk Add Options' heading.
- Copy and paste a list of your answers into the text box and click on the 'Add Answers' button. Your answers will now be added to your question.
If you are navigating away from the page, remember to click the ‘Save’ button located at the bottom of the page.
A message will appear at the top of the screen that says ‘Updated Successfully’.
If you are staying on the engagement page to add or edit more content, remember to save your work when you have finished before you leave the page.