- Only users with ‘Owner’ or ‘Builder’ status are able to edit an engagement to redirect to your own site.
- All fields marked with an * on this page are mandatory.
- Ensure you are logged in to Zencity Engage.
- Navigate to your project page and select the project that you want to edit an engagement on, click on the ‘Engagement’ tab and then select the engagement that you want to edit.
Note: Remember that the Engagement will need to be in 'Draft' mode to be able to edit. The 'status' can be changed at the bottom of the Overview page.
- In the 'Prepare for Launch' tab, scroll down until you see the ‘Redirect’ heading.
- You can change the text in the ‘In-Engagement Link Text’ and ‘End of Engagement Button Text’ fields as required.
- Under the ‘Redirect Destination’ heading, select the ‘Different Destination’ checkbox.
- Enter the URL of your preferred destination in the field below.
- If you are navigating away from the page, remember to click the ‘Save’ button located at the bottom of the page.
A message will appear at the top of the screen that says ‘Updated Successfully’.
If you are staying on the engagement page to add or edit more content, remember to save your work when you have finished before you leave the page.
Article is closed for comments.