- Only users with ‘Owner’ or ‘Builder’ or ‘Contributor’ status are able to edit a feedback question on an engagement page.
- All fields marked with an * on this page are mandatory.
- Note: The engagement must NOT have an 'Active' status if you want to edit/delete it. Navigate to the "Prepare for Launch' tab and status to change this if needed. We recommend editing/deleting questions or content before the engagement is live so it does not influence your results.
- Ensure you are logged in to Zencity Engage.
- Navigate to your project page and select the project that you want to edit an engagement on, click on the ‘Engagement’ tab and then select the engagement that you want to edit.
- To edit a page inside of an engagement, navigate to the ‘Prepare for Launch’ tab and ensure that your engagement status is set to ‘Draft’ and unselect the ‘Publicly Visible’ checkbox.
- Navigate to the ‘Build’ tab and locate the page that the question is on that you want to edit. You can now edit the question. We only suggest editing questions that don’t have a response yet to get the most accurate data from the answers.
- If you are navigating away from the page, remember to click the ‘Save’ button located at the bottom of the page.
A message will appear at the top of the screen that says ‘Updated Successfully’.
If you are staying on the engagement page to add or edit more content, remember to save your work when you have finished before you leave the page.