- Only users with ‘Owner’ or ‘Builder’ or ‘Contributor’ status are able to duplicate a page in an engagement.
- All fields marked with an * on this page are mandatory.
- Ensure you are logged in to Zencity Engage.
- Navigate to your project page and select the project that you want to edit an engagement on, click on the ‘Engagement’ tab and then select the engagement that you want to edit.
- Navigate to the ‘Build’ tab and on the left hand side click on the page button that you would like to duplicate.
- Navigate to the ‘Page Settings’ icon on your feedback pages (not your intro or exit pages) which is located in the top right hand corner.
- Click on the icon and it will give you the option to duplicate the page. You should see a message on your screen indicating that the page is loading
- Once your page has been successfully duplicated you will see a success message at the top of your screen. You can now continue working on your engagement.
Article is closed for comments.