- Only users with ‘Owner’ or ‘Builder’ or ‘Contributor’ status are able to add a feedback page to an engagement.
- All fields marked with an * on this page are mandatory.
- Ensure you are logged in to Zencity Engage.
- Navigate to your project page and select the project that you want to edit an engagement on, click on the ‘Engagement’ tab and then select the engagement that you want to edit.
- Navigate to the ‘Build’ tab.
- On the left hand side of the page, under the ‘Pages’ heading, click on the ‘+’ button to add a new feedback page to your engagement.
Note: We recommend that you divide your engagement up using the pages for different themes so there is not too much content on one page and you maintain the attention of the user.
- Once you have added content to your feedback page remember to click the ‘Save’ button located at the bottom of the page.
- If you are navigating away from the page, remember to click the ‘Save’ button located at the bottom of the page.
A message will appear at the top of the screen that says ‘Updated Successfully’.
If you are staying on the project page to add or edit more content, remember to save your work when you have finished before you leave the page.