- Only users with ‘Owner’ or ‘Builder’ or ‘Contributor’ status are able to change the title of an engagement.
- All fields marked with an * on this page are mandatory.
- Ensure you are logged in to Zencity Engage.
- Navigate to your project page and select the project that you want to edit an engagement on, click on the ‘Engagement’ tab and then select the engagement that you want to edit.
- Navigate to the ‘Prepare for Launch’ tab where you will see the heading ‘Title’ at the top of the page.
- Enter a new title into the ‘Title’ field to change the name of your engagement.
- If you change your title, you will be required to give a brief description of your engagement in the ‘Teaser’ field. Enter your description in the text box.
- If you are navigating away from the page, remember to click the ‘Save’ button located at the bottom of the page.
A message will appear at the top of the screen that says ‘Updated Successfully’.
If you are staying on the engagement page to add or edit more content, remember to save your work when you have finished before you leave the page.