- Only users with ‘Owner’ or ‘Builder’ or ‘Contributor’ status are able to apply skip logic to an engagement page.
- All fields marked with an * on this page are mandatory.
- Ensure you are logged in to Zencity Engage.
- Navigate to your project page and select the project that you want to edit an engagement on, click on the ‘Engagement’ tab and then select the engagement that you want to edit.
- Navigate to the ‘Build’ tab and locate the page that you want to skip.
Note: Skip logic must be used between 2 different pages and cannot be used on the intro or last page.
- Click on the ‘Page Settings’ icon located on the right hand side of your screen and click on the 'Page Logic' heading.
5. In the 'Question' field, choose the question that you want to use to determine if the page is skipped. In the 'Response' field, choose the logical test you'd like to apply to the question you chose.
6. Select the relevant options you'd like to compare to the community member's response, completing the definition logical test.
7. If you are navigating away from the page, remember to click the ‘Save’ button located at the bottom of the page. A message will appear at the top of the screen that says ‘Updated Successfully’. If you are staying on the engagement page to add or edit more content, remember to save your work when you have finished before you leave the page.
8. You can verify that your skip logic is now applied by looking for the 'Logic' indicator beside the page heading. You can also preview your skip logic using the 'Preview' functionality, repeating the steps of a) returning to the page where the related question is asked b) changing the response to the chosen question, and c) clicking forward to ensure your conditional page is appropriately displayed or skipped.