- Only users with ‘Owner’ or ‘Builder’ or ‘Contributor’ status are able to add contextual content in an engagement page.
- All fields marked with an * on this page are mandatory.
- Ensure you are logged in to Zencity Engage.
- Navigate to your project page and select the project that you want to edit an engagement on, click on the ‘Engagement’ tab and then select the engagement that you want to edit.
Note: Your engagement will need to be in 'Draft' mode for you to edit. You can change the status at the bottom of the 'Prepare for Launch' page.
- Navigate to the ‘Build’ tab. On the left hand side select the page you would like to work on.
- Scroll down the page until you see the ‘+ Add Content’ button and click on it.
- You will see a list of options available to you to add contextual content to your engagement page. Select the option that best applies to your content.