- Only users with ‘Owner’ or ‘Builder’ or ‘Contributor’ status are able to add a question from the question bank to an engagement.
- All fields marked with an * on this page are mandatory.
- Ensure you are logged in to Zencity Engage.
- Navigate to your project page and select the project that you want to edit an engagement on, click on the ‘Engagement’ tab and then select the engagement that you want to edit.
Note: The engagement will need to be in 'Draft' mode to edit, you can change the status at the bottom of the 'Prepare for Launch' page.
- Navigate to the ‘Build’ tab and on the left hand side select the page you want to work on.
Note: Questions cannot be added to 'Intro'/'Last' pages.
- Scroll down the page until you see the ‘+ Add a Question’ button and click on it. Select the 'from a list of pre-vetted questions' on the toggle in at the top of the page
- You will see a list of questions available to you. Select the questions that you want to add to your engagement by checking the checkbox. Then click on the 'Add to engagement' button.
- Your questions are now added to your engagement. You can edit the questions and the answers if so desired. If you are navigating away from the page remember to hit the save button at the bottom.