- Only users with ‘Owner’ or ‘Builder’ or ‘Contributor’ status are able to re-order questions and content on an engagement page.
- All fields marked with an * on this page are mandatory.
Ensure you are logged in to Zencity Engage.
Navigate to your project page and select the project that you
want to edit an engagement on, click on the ‘Engagement’ tab and
then select the engagement that you want to edit.
Note: Remember that the Engagement needs to be in 'Draft' mode to edit. You can do this on the 'Overview' tab in the Engagement.
Navigate to the ‘Design Engagement’ tab and on the left hand
side locate the page that the question is on that you want to
Click on the ‘Question Settings’ icon located on the right hand
side of you screen next to the question heading to move a
Click on the 'Content Settings' icon located on the right hand side of your screen next to the content heading to move content.
- You will see an option to change the position of your content/question, you can move the position of your content/question using the up or down arrow on position box. The numbers are based on the order of appearance on the page.
- If you want more options you can click on 'Move Question' or 'Move Content' and a box will appear with the options below. Choose the options that best suit your needs and then click 'Move Question' or 'Move Content' or click 'Cancel' if you have changed your mind.
- You will then return to the page. If you want to see what it will now look like from the public facing view click on 'Preview' in the bottom right hand corner of the window.
If you are navigating away from the page, remember to click the
‘Save’ button located at the bottom of the page.
A message will appear at the top of the screen that says ‘Updated Successfully’.
If you are staying on the engagement page to add or edit more content, remember to save your work when you have finished before you leave the page.