- Only users with ‘Owner’ or ‘Builder’ or ‘Contributor’ status are able to edit the intro and exit pages of an engagement.
- All fields marked with an * on this page are mandatory.
- Ensure you are logged in to Zencity Engage.
- Navigate to your project page and select the project that you want to edit an engagement on, click on the ‘Engagement’ tab and then select the engagement that you want to edit.
- To edit an intro page, navigate to the ‘Build’ tab and you will arrive at the introduction page where you can add or remove content.
Note: The Intro and Exit pages are only enabled on 'Complete Projects'
- To edit the exit page, navigate to the left hand side of your screen under the ‘Pages’ heading and click on the ‘Last’ button. You will arrive at the exit page where you can add or remove content.
- Before you navigate away from the intro page or exit page you need to save your work. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking on the ‘Save’ button.