- Only users with ‘Owner’ or ‘Builder’ or ‘Contributor’ status are able to add a video to an intro or exit page of an engagement.
- All fields marked with an * on this page are mandatory.
- Ensure you are logged in to Zencity Engage.
- Navigate to your project page and select the project that you want to edit an engagement on, click on the ‘Engagement’ tab and then select the engagement that you want to edit.
- To add a video to an intro page, navigate to the ‘Build’ tab and you will arrive at the introduction page.
Note: The Intro and Exit pages are only enabled on 'Complete Projects'
- To add a video to an exit page, navigate to the left hand side of your screen under the ‘Pages’ heading and click on the ‘Last’ button. You will arrive at the exit page.
- Scroll down the page until you see the heading ‘Video’.
- In the ‘YouTube Link / ID’ field, enter the URL of the video that you would like to upload.
- If you are navigating away from the page, remember to click the ‘Save’ button located at the bottom of the page.
A message will appear at the top of the screen that says ‘Updated Successfully’.
If you are staying on the engagement page to add or edit more content, remember to save your work when you have finished before you leave the page.