- Only users with ‘Owner’ or ‘Builder’ or ‘Contributor’ status are able to add a photo gallery to an engagement page.
- All fields marked with an * on this page are mandatory.
- Ensure you are logged in to Zencity Engage.
- Navigate to your project page and select the project that you want to edit an engagement on, click on the ‘Engagement’ tab and then select the engagement that you want to edit.
Note: Your engagement will need to be in 'Draft' mode for you to edit. You can change the status at the bottom of the 'Prepare for Launch' page.
- Navigate to the ‘Build’ tab.
- Scroll down the page until you see the ‘+ Add Content’ button and click on it.
- You will see a list of options available to you, from these options click on the ‘Image Gallery’ button.
- Under the ‘Image Gallery’ you will see space to upload two images.
- To upload your image, click on the ‘Choose an image’ button.
- Select an image from the window that opens.
- Enter a brief description of the image that you used in the ‘Alt Text’ field.
- To give your image a caption, enter it in the ‘Caption’ field.
- If you want to add more than two images, scroll down the page until you see the ‘+ Add Another Image’ button and click on it. You can now add more images to your gallery.
- If you are navigating away from the page, remember to click the ‘Save’ button located at the bottom of the page.
A message will appear at the top of the screen that says ‘Updated Successfully’.
If you are staying on the engagement page to add or edit more content, remember to save your work when you have finished before you leave the page.