Clients that are on an Essential license are limited to three active projects at any given time. If you need more than three active projects you can request an upgrade.
- Admins will now see a message on their project page indicating how many projects they are currently using.
- Active projects include any project page that has been set to active or any project that has active engagement activities running, meaning engagements or discussion topics.
Any active project can have multiple engagements or discussion topics.
- Projects and engagement activities that are being counted towards the quota will have a green check mark next to them.
- Admins that try to create a project but are already using three projects, when changing the status to active and saving a new project will see a message asking if they want to upgrade. Upgrading to the Premium license will give you unlimited active projects along with some additional features. To upgrade, simply click the 'Upgrade to Premium' button and a member of staff will be in touch.
- To close a project that is counting towards your project limit, simply set the status of the project to 'Archived'. This will close the project and any engagement activities associated with it and you will be able to create a new project.