- Only users with ‘Owner’ or ‘Builder’ status are able to change the status or visibility of a project.
- Ensure you are logged in to Zencity Engage.
- Go to your project page and select the project you want to edit.
- Within the Project Details tab under the ‘Status’ heading there is a dropdown box with different options.
You can set the status as Draft, Active, Finished or Archived.
- Set the status to ‘Draft’ if you are still adding content to your project.
Set the status to ‘Active’ once you have added all content and your project is ready to go.
Set the status to ‘Finished’ once all your engagements for your project have ended.
Set your status to ‘Archive’ if you would like to archive this project.
Note: Projects are never deleted, so data is never lost. An archived project, like all projects with other statuses, can be changed to another status if desired.
- To change the visibility of a project on your main project hub, select or unselect the ‘Publicly Advertised’ checkbox located below the status heading. A project that is not 'Publicly Advertised' may still be accessed by the public using the project's direct URL.
- If you are navigating away from the page, remember to click the ‘Save’ button located at the bottom of the page. A message will appear at the top of the screen that says ‘Updated Successfully’. If you are staying on the project page to add or edit more content, remember to save your work when you have finished before you leave the page.
Article is closed for comments.