- Only users with ‘Owner’ or ‘Builder’ status are able to create a new project.
- All fields marked with an * on this page are mandatory.
- Ensure you are logged in to Zencity Engage.
- On your homepage you will see you have the the option to either create a 'Complete Project' or 'Simple Project'. Select the 'Simple Project' Option.
Note: Simple projects do not include a Project Hub.
Your page will only look like this before you have created a project. If you already have existing projects your screen will look slightly different.
- Give your Project a title and an Engagement name.
Select your start and end dates and time. These are the dates that you want community members to respond to your survey.
Select any additional languages that you want your survey to be available in. If you want to use the auto-translate feature on your survey you can do so following the steps in this article. The auto-translate feature should only be run once all your questions and content has been added.
- Click on the ‘Create’ button at the bottom of your screen to create your project. You will then be redirected to the engagement builder to set up your survey.
- To add a question from the question bank scroll down the page until you see the ‘+ Add a Question’ button and click on it. Select the 'from a list of pre-vetted questions' on the toggle in at the top of the page
- You will see a list of questions available to you. Select the questions that you want to add to your engagement by checking the checkbox. Then click on the 'Add to engagement' button. Remember to hit the 'Save' button at the bottom of the page once you have added all of your questions.
- To add your own question click on the ‘+ Add a Question’ button. Select the 'from scratch' on the toggle in at the top of the page. You will now see a list of question types available to you. Choose the one that best suits your needs. Remember to hit the 'Save' button at the bottom of the page once you have added all of your questions.
- To add contextual content to your survey scroll down the page until you see the ‘+ Add Content’ button and click on it.
You will see a list of options available to you to add contextual content to your engagement page. Select the option that best applies to your content. Remember to hit the 'Save' button at the bottom of the page once you have added all of your content.
- Once you have added all of your questions and content you can preview your survey by hitting the 'Preview' button at the bottom right hand side of the survey page.
- Once you are happy with your survey and you are ready to launch it to the public navigate to the 'Prepare for Launch' tab to change your survey to 'Active'.
- Scroll down to the bottom of page until you see the 'Status' heading and select 'Active' from the dropdown menu. Remember to hit the 'Save' button at the bottom of the page once you have changed the status.
- Your survey is now active and ready to share with community members. To find a list of sharing methods, navigate to the 'Share' tab. You will now see a number of different sharing methods available to you. Choose the option that best suits your needs.
- Once your survey has collected results you can analyze them by following the steps in this section.