- Only users with ‘Owner’ or ‘Builder’ status are able to create a new project update.
- You must have already created a Project Update in order to send a Project Update Email Notification. If you need instructions on 'Creating a Project Update' please read this article.
- All fields marked with an * on this page are mandatory.
- Ensure you are logged in to Zencity Engage.
- Navigate to your project page and select the project with the project update that you want to send out an email notification about.
- Navigate to the 'Project Updates' tab and select the Project Update you want to send out an email notification about.
Click on the Project Update and ensure that all of the fields are completed with the information you want to share, including the Description. Also ensure that the Project Update status is set as 'Active' in order to send an Email Notification.
Then navigate to the 'Email Notification' tab.
Enter the emails of the desired recipients. Complete the rest of the boxes with the information you want to share with the recipients.
Ensure to check the 'Include All Subscribers' box if you would like the Subscribers who have signed up for notifications on this Project/All Projects by your Organization to receive the email too.
You will need to input an email address in the top "To" box, even if you are only sending to Subscribers.
When you are happy with the contacts and recipients click 'Send email'. You will then be redirected to the 'Design Page' and you should see a blue, 'Email Sent' banner appear at the top of the page.