- Only users with ‘Owner’ or ‘Builder’ status are able to change Project theme settings.
- The default Display Theme setting will be the ‘Classic’ which is used for a typical project (white background with a focus on content and input). The Storytelling theme is better designed for story telling and using background images to evoke emotion.
- Once the Storytelling them has been applied and saved, it will be used across the entire project including engagements and idea boards associated with it.
1. Ensure you are logged in to your Zencity Engage account.
2. Navigate to the project you want to change the display theme on.
3. On the Project Details tab, scroll down to the ‘Project Display Theme’ heading.
4. Click on the drop down menu and select the ’Story’ option.
5. If you are navigating away from the page, remember to click the ‘Save’ button located at the bottom of the page.
A message will appear at the top of the screen that says ‘Updated Successfully’.
If you are staying on the project page to add or edit more content, remember to save your work when you have finished before you leave the page.