- Only users with ‘Owner’ or ‘Builder’ status are able to edit status settings.
- All fields marked with an * on this page are mandatory.
- Ensure you are logged in to Zencity Engage.
- Navigate to your project page and select the project that you want to edit an engagement on, click on the ‘Engagement’ tab and then select the engagement that you want to edit.
- On the ‘Prepare for Launch’ tab and scroll to the bottom of the page until you see the heading ‘Status’.
- Under the ‘Status’ heading there is a dropdown box with different options. You can set the status as draft, active or archived.
- Set the status to 'Draft' if you are still adding content to your engagement. Set the status to 'Active' once you have added all content and your engagement is ready to go.
- To change the visibility of a project, select or unselect the ‘Publicly Advertised’ checkbox located below the status heading. Only select ‘Publicly Advertised’ once you have added all of your content to your engagement.
- Set the status to 'Archived' once your engagement is finished. If you set an engagement to archived, it will be moved to the 'Archived' tab of your engagement listing page.
- If you are navigating away from the page, remember to click the ‘Save’ button located at the bottom of the page.
A message will appear at the top of the screen that says ‘Updated Successfully’.
If you are staying on the engagement page to add or edit more content, remember to save your work when you have finished before you leave the page.