Our Pro clients can now add multiple brands (organizations), each with its own name, url, visual representation, and user base. This allows you to run multiple customized brands which are all easily accessible in a centralized location. Please note that it will take about 10 minutes for your organization to be created.
- Only users with ‘Owner’ status are able to add a new Organization
To create a new organization, the administrative user must:
1. Ensure you are logged in to Zencity Engage
2. Navigate to 'Organizations' on the Menu
3. You'll arrive on the Organization listing page. Scroll to the
bottom of the page and click on the 'Add New Organization' button
4. Add your preferred Organization name and click the 'Save
Organization' button. Remember that once you have selected that
(subdomain) name, you are unable
to change it at a later stage. Only use lowercase when choosing your
subdomain (organization) name and you cannot have any spaces, use -
if you need to e.g. test-name.
Note: If you did make a mistake you can create a new organization with a new subdomain name.
5. Once it is created it will appear on your 'Organizations' page under the 'Subdomain' heading.