- Ensure you are logged in to Zencity Engage.
- Navigate to your project page and select the project that you want to view an engagement on, click on the ‘Engagement’ tab and then select the engagement that you want to view. The next 3 steps will all be performed on the 'Prepare for Launch' tab that you'll be taken to.
- Ensure that the start date for your engagement is in the future. This is a very important step - as Zencity Engage compares the start date of an engagement to the current when deciding whether or not to collect responses.
- Set the status of your engagement to 'Active'. This is important because Active engagements (unlike Draft ones) can be viewed by participants who aren't logged in as Zencity Engage admins.
- From the public-facing perspective, your engagement will still show as 'Upcoming', so participants won't be able to complete it yet. However, you can now invite your team members and stakeholders by clicking Share then the copy link by Web Link. The link to share with your team is now available on your clipboard, to be pasted into any communications platform that you'd like to use to invite their review.
- Clicking that link will open your engagement in a manner when reviewers can work through each page and view it as if they were a community member participating in the engagement. They will notice at the top of the page there is a notification saying 'This engagement is currently in preview mode and will not be collecting results'.