- Only users with ‘Owner’,‘Builder’ or 'Contributor' status are able to activate and change multilingual features.
- A user with 'Contributor' status however cannot change the status or visibility of a project or engagement, e.g. if it is Active they cannot change it to Draft or Archived.
The language options available will be the languages that were
previously selected on the Project Overview page. Return there to
add/change languages. Remember to 'Save' before leaving the Project
Overview page and returning to the desired Engagement.
1. Ensure you are logged in to Zencity Engage.
2. Navigate to your project page and select the project that you want to edit an engagement on, click on the ‘Engagement’ tab and then select the engagement that you want to edit.
3. On the Engagement Overview tab scroll down to the ‘Language
Options’ heading at the bottom of the page. There will be the
list of languages that were selected in the Project
4.Select the languages that you would like the Engagement to be
Note: Each engagement will initially be in the default language. Language options will need to be chosen for each engagement.
5. Click ‘Save’ and a message will appear at the top of the screen that says ‘Updated Successfully’.
If you are staying on the project page to add or edit more content, remember to save your work when you have finished before you leave the page.
If you want to see the community facing view continue reading the instructions below.
6. Click ‘Preview’ to be taken to the community facing version of the
engagement in a new tab with the language options available in the
top right hand corner.
7. Click on the language and choose from the dropdown menu to change the language.
8. Once it has been selected wait a few seconds for the page to
refresh and you will see headings and instructions in the chosen