- Only users with ‘Owner’ status are able to set the toxicity threshold for discussion topics.
- Ensure you are logged in to Zencity Engage.
- Navigate to your 'Brand' heading and click on it.
- Navigate to the 'Moderation' tab. You will see the 'Collaborative Text Toxicity Threshold' heading. Under the heading you will see some helper text which gives an overview of how toxicity filtering works. In the 'Toxicity Threshold' text box you can now adjust as needed. The toxicity threshold value defaults to 50 unless it is changed.
- If you are navigating away from the page, remember to click the ‘Save’ button located at the bottom of the page.
A message will appear at the top of the screen that says ‘Updated Successfully’.
If you are staying on the discussion topic page to add or edit more content, remember to save your work when you have finished before you leave the page.