To prevent Zencity Insights from getting lost in your spam filter or junk folder, you can whitelist incoming emails from Zencity through Gmail.
Add the Zencity Domain to the Safe Senders list in Gmail:
1. Once you are logged into your Gmail, click on the gear icon and select “Settings”:
2. Select “Filters and blocked addresses” :
3. Scroll down past all of your existing filters and select “Create a new filter”:
4. Add zencity.io to the "From" field:
5. Click the "Never send to spam" box and click "Create Filter"-- thats it!!
Have additional questions? Contact your designated Customer Success Manager if you're unsure whether or not your Zencity emails are going to your spam folder!