You can now integrate your city's official Linkedin account to the Zencity platform. This is part of our continued effort to show you resident discourse from a plethora of sources all in one place. Note: Zencity does not import your personal information, but just uses this to access the city's official Linkedin data.
The admin of the city-managed Linkedin account can connect the city in these easy steps:
Step 1: Connect your Zencity Account
*This needs to be completed by someone who is an admin of the City official account.
* The following privacy agreement you will be directed to is the automatically generated default for Linkedin. Zencity will never have access to make changes on your organization's profile, post to your organization's page, and/or post updates.
Step 2: Send your City's special Linkedin URL to Zencity
4. Go to Linkedin
5. Go to "Me" in the top right hand corner of the page
6. Click on Company: <<Your City's Linkedin Page Title Here>>
7. Copy the URL address (e.g. https://www.linkedin.com/company/9180416/admin/)
8. Email the link to your Customer Success Manager
As always, your Customer Success Manager will be able to answer any questions.