Find a comment or post in your Zencity dashboard that has a neutral sentiment, but you think would be more appropriately labeled as positive?
While we are constantly improving our sentiment model and employing machine learning technology, we recognize that sometimes our algorithm may miss the mark--for example, sarcasm can sometimes be difficult to detect!
Now, in addition to asking your Customer Success Manager, you can edit the sentiment of a comment or post on your own.
- Step 1: Identify a mismatched sentiment for an individual comment or original post.
- Step 2: Click on the sentiment icon (either a red, green, or grey bubble) and select the new sentiment you'd like to assign.
- Step 3 (optional): Let Zencity know in a few words why you believe the sentiment is mismatched or wrongfully labeled.
- Step 4: Select "Send Feedback" (note: you can select this option without providing written feedback).
- Step 5: Refresh the page to see your sentiment change reflected in the dashboard.
For additional questions on how to use this feature, please contact your Customer Success Manager or use the Help Bubble in the bottom right hand corner of your dashboard.